While always provided customers with fresh clean table settings, and on a daily basis have clean counters, tables, chairs, floors and bathrooms. In order to further protect you, our employees, and our community, by helping to limit the spread of Covid19, we are making a number of temporary modifications to the You’re Fired experience.
Extra precautions we are taking to protect you:
- Per CDC Guidelines, face coverings are recommend for non vaccinated guests and employees over the age of 12.
- We will practice “Cough or Sneeze, elbow please”!
- We use our best efforts to maintain social distance from you.
- The studios capacity has been limited by the removal of chairs, and the arrangement of tables into more socially distanced groups.
- All items used on your table are properly sanitized before being returned to display.
- We sanitize all door knobs, sink handles, credit card terminals, and bathrooms hourly.
- Temporarily, we are not be providing water and coffee.
- We have enhanced our HVAC filtration to Hospital Grade MERV13 air filters at all studios.
- We have added Medical Grade Studio Air Purifiers to the studios, with H13 TRUE HEPA filters proven to remove 99.9% of particles down to .1 micron, which includes bacteria and virus’s.
What we ask of you:
- Per CDC Guidelines, if you are not vaccinated and over the age of 12, face coverings are recommend.
- Ppractice “Cough or Sneeze, elbow please”!
- If you, or a member of your group are not feeling well, please consider visiting us in the future (or purchase a ToGo kit).
- Please wash your hands, prior to beginning any activity (we will remind you of this!)
- We ask that you please handle bisque, paint bottles, etc as little as possible. We are here to help make this easier for you.
- Do your best to maintain a “social distance” space between you and other groups in the studio.
- If you bring your own beverages, please clear those materials from the table prior to leaving (we will get the rest).
To help accomplish this:
- Help us by visiting the studio during less busy times (mid week while school is in, weekends when school is out).
- Lastly, please be patient with us, and each other, as we all adjust to this temporary condition.